YOU CAN’T CONTROL EVERYTHING. Sometimes you just have relax and let God be who He is in the situations that are over your head. While there are some things that are honestly out of your control, there are some things that are still indeed in YOUR control :
- You can’t control what people say to you but you can control how you respond.
- You can’t always control what people do to you but you definitely have control over how you react.
- You have full control over your priorities.
- You have control over your own happiness. As a matter of fact, that’s an inside job for YOU to do. Nobody else.
- You have control over what you choose to believe.
- You’re in control of your thoughts.
- How seriously you take being successful in life? YOU are in full control of that!
- You are in control of the amount of effort you put into anything you do.
- You’re in control of where you invest your energy.
- You’re in control of who gets and deserves access to you.
- You’re in control of what you choose to let get you out of character.
- You’re in control of what you eat.
- You’re in control of the people you choose to surround yourself with.
- You’re in control of how big you choose to dream.
- You’re in control of your thoughts. Remember, positivity is a choice!
Sometimes, it’s frustrating not being able to be in control of everything but at the same time .. it’s totally OKAY! Just focus on the things you actually can control. Thanks for coming through and showing my blog some love today!