My life is under constant construction. There’s always something to improve. Becoming a better version of myself one day at a time! I just wanted to share with you guys some of the things I’m personally working on now for myself..
- Practicing forgiveness daily.
- Working on letting go of anger from past hurts that I’m still trying to heal from.
- Trying to be more consistent in how often I read my Bible.
- Committing myself to growth.
- Continuously walking away from any and everything that doesn’t give me good vibes.
- Reading more books.
- TRYING to keep procrastination to a minimum. (The struggle is real with this one!)
- Keeping my peace protected.
- Constantly looking for the good in EVERY situation instead of focusing in on the negative part of it. Yes, I’m very encouraging but sometimes I discouraged too.
- Trying to get and stay better organized!
- Working on being more merciful to others.
- Working on my patience! It gets a workout quite often.
- Working on persistence.
- Trying to keep in the back of my mind that not everything needs a reaction nor does it always need a response. This is something that I have to remind myself of everyday because people will try to do things and push your buttons out of spite. Sometimes it’s hard but it’s a beautiful thing to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged. The power is always in your reply!
- Just trying to be a better human than I was yesterday and the day before that.
What are you doing to become a better person? Are you doing anything at all? If not, I will tell you this.. Personal Growth is ADDICTIVE. You should spend time doing that. It’ll make you feel better as person and to be honest, I feel like it’s also an act of self-care. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.