I literally cannot even begin to express HOW important your Mental Health is! It ALL begins in your mind. What you give power to is what will have power over you if you allow it!
I’ve been on my journey to Self-Love for quite a while now and one of the many things I can tell you about Mental Health is that it’s almost a daily battle. You have to fight to stay on top of it everyday otherwise… things are not going to go so well for you during the course of that particular day!
Over the past couple of years, MY mental health has developed a crazy kind of strength that I know ONLY comes from God & it’s something that I’m also very proud of! Nobody can put me in my feelings or change my mood unless I allow them to do that. I have developed some habits that keep my Mental Health where it needs to be and I just wanted to share those with you today in hopes that maybe it’ll help you too!
- Don’t fear alone time.
- Learn how to be content with your own company.
- Don’t feel like the world owes you.
- Don’t expect immediate results.
- Don’t worry about pleasing everyone or living up to their expectations.
- Don’t waste time feeling sorry for yourself.
- Don’t waste energy on things you can’t control.
- Be able to accept that not everyone will like you.
- Don’t let others influence your emotions.
- Don’t let others influence your own personal opinions.
- Don’t hate on other people’s success.
- Clap for others in their winning season.
- Don’t shy away from responsibilities.
- Be accountable.
- Don’t give up after the first failure.
- P R A Y – Prayer really does change things and also gives you peace of mind!
It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it! Your mental strength is SO important !! Make sure you take care of it !!