Growing up, I use to HATE a list of ANY kind! Why? because my mama had one for EVERYTHING!! She had a list for groceries, a list of house chores she wanted my siblings and I to do, a list of her own daily adulting chores, a list of bills that needed to be paid, a list for the ones that hadn’t been paid yet.. and the list could just go on FOREVER! She kept a ridiculous amount of lists every week!
I HATED THEM because half of those lists would be for my siblings to abide by! Pure annoyance! Hahaha! I swore up and down when I was younger that when I got older, I’d avoid lists and sticky notes at all costs yet here I am 27 years old using a list for everything including the majority of my blog posts!!
It wasn’t until I got older that I learned to appreciate the beauty of simply making a list! They’re really not that annoying. They’re actually really good for keeping you organized and helping you stay inspired! In today’s post, I’m going to share with you a list of “lists” you can make whenever life becomes overwhelming!
MAKE A LIST OF:
- things that inspire you.
- things that you’re grateful for.
- things that are causing you stress.
- steps you need to take in order to reach your dreams and goals.
- your favorite scriptures.
- your happiest memories.
- daily chores.
- gift ideas for the upcoming holidays.
- healthy foods that you’d like to try or eat for that week.
- workout plans/ideas.
- seasonal bucket lists.
- positive affirmations.
- fun things you like to do in your spare time.
- bills that need to be paid, due dates included.
- things that you LOVE about YOURSELF.
- favorite destress music playlist.
- self improvement ideas.
- traveling bucket lists.
There are actually plenty benefits in making lists. Not only does it help with organization and encourage inspiration but it’s also a way to relieve some stress and just kind of declutter your brain! Thanks so much for reading and stopping by!