Last year, I had a bad day E V E R Y D A Y for 61 days in a row! I’m not even exaggerating. November and December of 2018 were some of the hardest “work” days of my life! Every single day, I was stressed to the max except for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. It was awful. Lord, my place of employment made me feel like I was gonna lose my mind!
So during that time, not only did I seek encouragement from other things and people but I also spent a lot of time encouraging myself andpraying! Everybody has bad days! Ya know? It’s not really something that you can avoid or get around. You’ve indeed gotta go through the bad days before you can see the good ones! Sometimes, it’s hard to get through those though so today I’m going to share with you some of the things I kept in mind last year as I went through my bad days consecutively! I also keep these same thoughts in the back of my head for current bad days and the upcoming ones as well!
- First of all, it’s okay to have a bad day.
- Asking for help is strength.
- You don’t have to be perfect.
- At the end of the day, as long as you can say you did your best then that’s all that matters.
- Small steps are also progress.
- It’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Mistakes are a part of life.
- Tomorrow is a new day!
- It’s okay to say NO.
- Not everyone will like you and that’s totally OK.
- Bad days are necessary. They teach you how to be appreciative of the good ones!
- There are some people who would LOVE to have your bad days!
- No matter how bad things are, keep in mind that it could always be so much worse.
- Some days are just hard.
- But better days are ahead!
- You cant always have a good day but you can always face a bad day with a positive attitude.
- Fix your perspective!
- Don’t say, “I’m having a bad day.” Instead say, “it’s a character building day.” – Les Brown
- Never stop doing your best just because someone doesn’t give you credit.
- You’re only human.
- It’s okay to cry.
- Be PROUD of how far you’ve come!
- You don’t have to have it together every single minute of the day.
- At the end of the day, YOU ARE LOVED!!
- You’re appreciated!
- Believe it or not, but it does eventually get better!!
If you’re having a bad day then I absolutely hope this list helps you! And if nothing else, have faith in this right here – “All things work together for the good of those who love God and who are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28 (One of my favorite scriptures!) Thanks for stopping by today!!