1. Blogging helps depression! I have actually already written a post on that and exactly HOW it helps. Blogging actually gives you the opportunity to vent, share you story and inspire other people all around this world.
2. Extra Income! You can easily make pocket change from blogging but if you’re really serious about wanting your blog to be successful .. you can become a full-time blogger and make a lot of good money! It’s hard work though! I will tell you that and it takes time. It’s definitely not a get rich quick scheme.
3. Blogging gives you the opportunity to make new friends !! You might think that sounds crazy because you’re making friends with people online but at least it helps with the loneliness! I have personally enjoyed connecting with other people who I have yet to meet in person but have a lot of the same things in common with me.
4. Learn New Things – in the world of blogging, you also have the opportunity to LEARN new things from other people and their cultures !! I love it and I think it’s neat! I have really enjoyed connecting with people from Nigeria and I’ve been blown away by some of the things I’ve learned about their culture! Absolutely amazing.
5. Encourage Others & Share Your Story– Blogging offers you the opportunity to share your story and encourage people ALL OVER THIS WORLD !! You’d be surprised by the amount of people who will actually find healing in your words and your very own personal testimony.
6. Blogging is a GREAT way to promote your business if you have one.
7. Gain Influence – What’s the best way to change the world? You could become a politician, activist or volunteer… OR you could become a blogger! A successful blogger gains a wide audience of people who trust and respect them. The more of a positive influence you have on people, the bigger the impact will be too!
There’s much more to blogging than it just being a hobby in case you were ever wondering! It’s meant to generate awareness about YOU and your brand if you have one. It’s just an overall positive thing, in my opinion! Thanks for stopping by to read and I hope this post gave you a little more insight on the purpose of blogging!!