There will always be seasons in your blog business that are absolutely nuts and others that are relatively slow. In today’s post, I’m sharing some things you need to keep in mind on the slow days to keep from getting discouraged.
- Slow days are just a part of the journey! Everyone has them.. believe it or not.
- Remember WHY you started! Sometimes it really helps when you can go back and redefine your purpose of even hosting a blog in the first place.
- It’s OKAY to grow slow! Run your own race. Don’t get down in ruts and start comparing the progress of your blog to others. Remember, nothing worth having happens overnight.. especially if you’re trying to make a career out of this thing!
- Blog Stats are ALWAYS up & down! That’s normal. No worries.
- Slow Progress is still better than no progress at all! As a matter of fact, a little progress each day eventually adds up to BIG SUCCESS!
- Just because traffic isn’t moving as fast today doesn’t mean you’ve done anything wrong and it most certainly doesn’t mean your content sucks.
- Think back to the reasons why you ever thought blogging was fun! 🙂 Indeed, it has it’s stressful moments when you’re trying to monetize but overall it really is fun!
There will be times when things don’t go as planned, outcomes are disappointing and let downs seem to have the upper hand but don’t let that those moments trick you into thinking that maybe your dreams just aren’t really for you.
Don’t give up just because you face you face a struggle! If God has placed something on your heart, sometimes you have to fight for it. I hope you find peace with this – you may not be where you want to be, but be grateful for not being where you used to be! Keep progressing even if you have to progress little bit by little bit! Thanks for stopping by to read today!!