There are a lot of reasons why people blog. Some people do it for self expression, some do it to share their views and opinions and others do it to make money! Me? I do it for all those reasons but most importantly because it’s FUN !!
Blogging takes time and a lot of effort. I’m sure readers who own a blog can agree with me on that but I genuinely do it because overall it’s just fun and I literally cannot wait to make a career out of it! Why though? Let me tell you my reasoning behind it!
- Learn New Things! – Blogging gives you the opportunity to learn about all kinds of different things like other countries, their cultures, traditions and everyday life for them. If you struggle with things like Mental Health, Anxiety and Depression then you can most definitely learn about new, easy and fun coping skills that will lead you to healing. Even if you’re the type of person that loves trying new cooking recipes, you can find a lot of them here in the atmosphere of blogging!
- Gain New Perspectives! – Although you may already have your own view on certain things and situations, seeing it from other people’s perspectives has the potential to gain a new perspective and if not, blogging at least gives you the opportunity to see how other people in the world view things.
- Free to be Creative! – In the lovely world of blogging, you have the freedom to be as creative as you want! It doesn’t matter what niche you choose whether it’s in self care, mental health, religion, books, arts & crafts, video games, health & fitness or etc … you can write about whatever you absolutely want to write about and share it with people all over this world!
- Therapy! – Writing in general is just fun and one of the best forms of therapy!
- Money! – Blogging is a great and fun way to make money and if you’re good at it .. you could make a full-time job out of it!
- New Friendships! – Blogging opens the door for new friendships! I love interacting with my readers and for the ones who have blogs, I love reading about their life experiences, commenting on them and supporting when I can! It just becomes this beautiful thing of us helping each other grow daily! Sounds cheesy but it’s true!
- Self Peace! – Okay, this one is personal for me but a lot of times, I find peace during some of my life storms when I start blogging and encouraging people through it! Sometimes your biggest test is in how you’re able to help other people even while you’re going through your own trials and tribulations!
- Blogging Can Make Your Day! – It makes my heart smile when I read articles, posts, tweets and comments about how my work inspires and helps them grow. It always makes me feel good to know that I’m making a difference in people’s life and that there are people out there who genuinely appreciate my little corner on the internet!