God is always teaching me things in different seasons of my life. Sometimes it’s life lessons and other times it’s self improvement. One thing is sure, no matter how old you are, how old you get or how mature you think you are even on your spiritual journey .. there’s still so much to learn and so much room to grow! Shame on us when we stop being students of life.
The one thing that’s inspiring my post today is the fact that I feel like I’ve outgrown the current season that I’m in and I’m about to step into the next chapter! Although I’m super excited, today I spent a lot of time just reflecting on some of the valuable things I’ve learned over these past couple of months:
- Selflessness is a phenomenal characteristic to have but if you’re not careful it can also be detrimental.
- It’s OKAY to choose yourself sometimes. It’s okay to consider your own feelings, dreams, wants and needs over everyone else’s.
- I learned “confidence” on a new level. Not only is it good to have for the sake of self love but it’s also necessary when it comes to your decision making! To be “headstrong” is a good thing too!
- You’re never actually stuck in a situation. There is always a way out!
- Faith moves aren’t comfortable but they are necessary for the life you keep praying for.
- You have absolutely no idea what you’re made of until you’re tested. So smile at the storm when it comes.. you finally get to see YOU and how strong you really are in certain situations.
- When praying for a job/career, it’s also important to pray for a work environment that won’t lead to burnout, depression and regret.
I’m so excited to finally be moving on to the next chapter of my life! It’s relieving and bittersweet at the same time. I feel like I’ve learned everything necessary in this season from things I needed to work on within myself to learning life lessons through other people and experiences. And it’s crazy because some of this is stuff that I feel like I should’ve already known but sometimes life really has a way of teaching you what some lessons really mean! Definitely stepping into the next chapter both physically and mentally stronger!
Thanks for stopping by today and THANKS for being a part of my journey!!