The beauty of this post is to allow guys to get to know more about me behind the blog. I feel like you deserve to know more than just “Hi, my name is Jessica and I run a blog that thrives on Self-Love, Mental Health and Empowering other people.” So since I’m 27 years old, I’ll give you 27 random honest facts about ME :
- I’m from Tennessee.
- Small town girl with big city dreams.
- I’m a wife & mom of two boys.
- I am probably the most introverted extroverted person you will ever meet! I love people BUT I also love my own space too. haha!
- I’m a very creative person! I enjoy doing DIY Pinterest Projects.
- In my opinion, writing is one of the best forms of therapy!
- My favorite color is purple. When I was younger, my mom told me it meant royalty and for some reason that has just aways stuck with me. It’s her favorite color too!
- I have a good prayer life but when it comes to sitting down and reading my Bible, I’m inconsistent.
- I’m an imperfect Christian. God works on my daily!
- I’m a SUMMER lover.. beach bum to be exact.
- I find thunderstorms to be relaxing.
- Gospel Music is my FAV! It’s soothing to my soul and encourages my spirit. I’m also a big fan of R&B.
- I feel like some of the best stories are told through country music.
- I secretly think I can sing.. sometimes! (wink, wink)
- Strawberries are my favorite kind of fruit.
- I’m a very headstrong kind of person. Once I get my mind made up about something, it’s really hard to sway me or make me change my mind.
- I started my own personal self love journey Jan. 2018 – overall, I’d say it’s a been beautiful journey so far despite the bad days!
- Recently, I’ve started a new journey – I’m creating the life I really want to live! I’d rather work 80hrs a week for myself than to keep working 40 for someone else.
- Clearly, I have an entrepreneurship kind of spirit about myself.
- I loveeee traveling!
- I’m the type of person that pays attention to people’s body language and tone of voice towards me.
- I’ve grown to rationalize better in my life when it comes down to making important decisions.
- I like to PLAN AHEAD. I cannot stand doing things at the last minute!
- If I can help it, I stay away from places and people that make me feel like I’m comprising my self peace or mental health.
- Pizza & Tacos are my favs!
- I use a lot of sarcasm! Definitely more on the funny side than the “smart ass” side! hahaha!
- I love working on my blog in my spare time! I’m very passionate about it!
I hope this post gives you a little more insight as to who I am behind my blog! I embrace being an encourager of people. I absolutely love it! I feel like it’s a special gift that God put in me. The same person I am on my blog is the same person I am behind it and I hope you can feel that energy of transparency through each one of my posts! As a blogger, I feel like it’s important that my readers can connect with me on different levels.
With that being said, I look forward to connecting with more of you all and if you’re a writer too, I look forward to reading more of your posts! I try to be fair in showing everyone love daily! If you’re feeling a little social today, drop a fun fact down below in the comments about YOURSELF and give me the opportunity to get to know you too!